Each event is unique with its own distinctive audience, specific goals that the hosting organization wants to achieve and an individual look and feel. On The Mark understands this and works with you every step of the way to ensure that your event exceeds your expectations.
Our team of highly-experienced professionals has provided world-class attendee experiences on 5 continents, in more than 50 countries and in almost every state in the US. With decades of experience, we have internalized the art and science of purposeful and inspired event production. Our client base varies in size from single program initiatives to multiple city engagements throughout North America and internationally. Our creative team will not only implement and execute your event with assurance but their experience and vision will help you take your event to new heights.
Let On The Mark assist you with your next:
- Seminars, Symposiums, Summits, Lectures or Workshops
- Corporate Event
- Annual Meetings, Roundtables, Training Meetings or Sales Meetings
- Special Event
- Galas, Grand Openings, Appreciation Events, Award Programs, Fundraisers, Festivals or media events
- Trade Show
- Industry Shows, Consumer Shows or Expos
Our range of services include:
- Concept Development & Planning
- Conceptualizing and implementing your idea, comprehensive room design (floor plans, décor, CAD renderings), audio-visual/lighting plan, coordinate and lead pre-function meetings, event staffing and script development.
- Event Registration and Data Collection Management
- Online and/or on-site registration, branded micro-site development, pre-event communications (‘Save the Date,’ newsletters, invitations, reminders and updates), registration tracking, lead retrieval and follow-up surveys.
- Event Site Selection and Vendor Management
- Research and select the optimum venue for your audience and goals, primary liaison for all vendors, troubleshooting and manage event timeline
- Obtain all necessary permits and insurance, warehousing, transportation and negotiating any additional venue needs.
- PR/Media Management and Social Media Engagement
- Media alerts, social media management including Attend-eSource, photography and video management.
- Transportation Planning & Management
- Speaker travel and housing, attendee housing and shuttles.
- Collateral Design & Production
- Complete design, printing, shipping, receiving and delivery to events of all collateral and signage.
- Stage Management
- Set design, stage set-up and break-down management and rehearsal management.
Over the last decade On The Mark has memorable events for national brands including: